CAN YOU "HACK" THE TASTE OF YOUR CBD OIL? — YEP!
Don’t like the taste of CBD oil no matter what it’s made out of? You’re not alone. Thankfully, there are several ways you can make the most of CBD products without having to stomach the grassy, earthy taste that usually comes with them. Here are some hacks you can use to make your oils more palatable and appetising!
• Keep a glass of water on hand so you can wash the taste of the oil away after it has been absorbed. Simply give your oil a minute to absorb under the tongue, then wash down whatever remains with a few gulps of water. Of course, a more flavourful drink like juice or coffee would work just as well, if not better.
• Chewing a mint, either at the same time you take the oil or right after, can mitigate some of the oil’s natural taste. The strong taste of the mint should overpower your taste buds, ensuring that the flavor of the oil is minimized, if not hidden altogether.
• Brushing your teeth after using CBD oil will not only protect them from potential stains, but will also clear that grassy taste right out of your mouth and replace it with some minty freshness!
• You could also choose to swallow your CBD oil instead of using it sublingually. Adding CBD oil to something like a smoothie or juice will mask its taste and make it much easier to get down. You can also add a few drops to things like coffee, milk, or even yogurt.
• To avoid any taste whatsoever, don’t forget that CBD also comes in convenient capsules that are odourless and flavourless!